Logos and colors
The following list contains different versions of the Nelio A/B Testing logo:
This is the color palette used in Nelio A/B Testing:
210, 70, 51
- Light Purple
96, 96, 159
- Dark Purple
42, 42, 63
About Nelio A/B Testing
Scroll down for Resources, Talking Points, and Features.
Here you have some topics you can cover in your article:
- Native WordPress Plugin. Nelio A/B Testing is a native Conversion Optimization service for WordPress. Our service and plugin has been specifically designed for WordPress and, as such, there's no need to learn external tools! Use all the power of WordPress for creating alternative content and analyzing the results.
- Multiple Testing Options. Nelio A/B Testing capabilities go far beyond simple simple page testing. Test almost anything in WordPress: posts, pages, headlines, WooCommerce products, themes, widgets, and so on.
- Use WordPress Editors. Being a native plugin, Nelio A/B Testing has access to all the features included in your WordPress installation. If you use a visual page editor, you'll be able to use it to create and tweak your alternative content—there's no need to learn how to use an external tool!
- Integration with Third-Party Plugins. Nelio A/B Testing integrates with popular WordPress plugins making it easy to create tests and analyze results. Plugins like OptimizePress, JetPack, Contact Forms 7, or WooCommerce, among others, play very well with Nelio A/B Testing and augment each others functionalities.
- Set Winning Alternative with a Single Click. Creating variations directly within WordPress has a great advantage no other external tool can offer: once a test is done, you can easily apply the winner with a single click. Don't waste any more time recreating the winning changes in your active page and let our plugin take care of it.
- Compatible with Google Analytics. Nelio A/B Testing comes with simple analytics that focus on the progress of a split test solely. If you want deeper insights, you can still use Google Analytics along with Nelio A/B Testing to track more information about your visitors.
- Simple and Powerful Analytics. Track multiple goals through different actions and don't miss anything relevant. Nelio A/B Testing will tell you the conversion rate of each variation, the total number of visitors, and collect navigation behavior via Heatmaps and Clickmaps.
- Outstanding Support Team. Running your first split test is not easy. If you're in trouble setting the plugin up and running, the support team behind Nelio A/B Testing is always eager to help. Don't walk alone and let us help you.
Resources for Affiliates
We are the leader provider of WordPress native A/B Testing services. One of the key reasons for our success is our strong emphasis on building relationships with developers, consultants, and marketers that have complimentary services and products. Our Affiliate Program is designed to help our partners achieve great success.
Please, remember that in order to receive your 20% ongoing referral commission, the link from any banner to our website should be the following:
These are the banners you may want to use to promote our service. Please, click on any of them to view it in full size: