Nelio A/B Testing is the most powerful split testing plugin for WordPress. It has been designed to be simple and fast to use without ever leaving WordPress to create, edit or see the progress of your tests.
In order to create a test, just got to the Tests menu within Nelio A/B Testing. There, click the Add Test button and select the test you want to create:
With Nelio A/B Testing you can create the following tests:
- A/B Test of Pages: create one or more variants of a page and see which performs better.
- A/B Test of Posts: create variants of the posts of your blog to see which one is better.
- A/B Test of Custom Post Types: test custom post types as you would do with posts or pages.
- A/B Test of Headlines: test different combinations of title, featured image and excerpt for a given post of your blog.
- A/B Test of Themes: try different designs for your whole site.
- A/B Test of Widgets: test your sidebars to see which combination of widgets gives you the highest conversion rates.
- A/B Test of Menus: test different versions of your menus to discover which is better.
- A/B Test of CSS: test stylesheets on your site.
- A/B Test of WooCommerce Product Summaries: try new product names, images or descriptions.
- A/B Test of Templates: create one or more alternatives of any template and find out which variant works best.
- Heatmaps: find out what your visitors are doing from different devices as they browse your website.