Nelio A/B Testing is a Conversion Optimization Service which allows you to quickly test new ideas based on your hypothesis. As such, it offers several advantages to its subscribers:
- You can create A/B and multivariate tests which gathers a lot of tracking information from your visitors.
- All previous tests include heatmaps, scrollmaps and confetti maps to better undestand the behaviour of your visitors.
- Nelio takes care of the storage and process of all tracking information and it thus lifts all the processing load from your own server. This way, your WordPress server can focus on its goal (serving pages), without experiencing any slowdown or interfering your hosting provider limits.
- You don’t need to pay for the whole service up-front; you can pay monthly, when you need to.
- You’ll always have the latest version of the service available.
- Our support team won’t take you for granted and will always help you.
In order to use Nelio A/B Testing, you’ll first have to subscribe to one of our packages. Once you’re subscribed, you can download Nelio A/B Testing from the WordPress Plugin Directory and install it in your WordPress site. Then, you’ll simply need to introduce your license number into the plugin to start using it.
Once the plugin has been installed and configured, you can:
- Test your Landing Page,
- Try with alternative Headlines,
- Modify your Widgets, or
- Create any other possible test.
When visitors land on the tested page, Nelio A/B Testing automatically displays one of the alternative variants (or the original one) you created. These tested pages (or elements) are randomly served to visitors, although we make sure that each visitor always see the same version. Read more about how Nelio A/B Testing works. Nelio A/B Testing will log all the tracking information to Nelio’s Cloud (to minimize the impact in your site) and we’ll take care of computing and showing you the results.
It’s that easy!