Nelio Popups makes it easy to track the performance of your popups. In order to have a clear view of how well your popup is working, you just need to define which conversion actions will count in the analytics.
Just follow these steps:
- Go to Nelio Popups » All Popups and edit the one you want.
- In the editor sidebar, go to the Analytics panel, and there you will find your popup data.
The Conversion Settings section contains toggles to decide which action will be counted as a conversion in your popup analytics.
There are three actions that can be activated to count as a conversion. Let’s review them:
- Clicks on links: activate the toggle ‘Track clicks on links’ to start counting a conversion whenever a visitor clicks any HTML
<a>element inside your popup.
- Clicks on buttons: activate the toggle ‘Track clicks on buttons’ to start counting a conversion whenever a visitor clicks any button inside your popup.
- Form submissions: activate the toggle ‘Track form submissions’ to start counting a conversion whenever a visitor submits a form inside your popup. Nelio Popups is compatible with major form plugins for WordPress, including Nelio Forms, Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, WPForms, Gravity Forms and Formidable Forms.
Make sure you activate the tracking settings that fit your needs by testing the actions within your popup.