If you are having problems connecting your Instagram profile with Nelio Content, here are some steps to follow to solve it:
Check if you have a pending confirmation on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Go to your profile.
- Click Edit Profile.
- Under Profile Information you will find your Facebook page.
- If there is no Facebook page, follow these steps.
- If there is a Facebook Page, but there is a request coming from Facebook, you will need to complete that requirement before your Instagram profile appears in Nelio Content.
Confirm the connection between Instagram and Facebook page
- For classic Pages, open your Facebook Page, select Settings from the left menu, then Instagram. For new pages, click here.
- If a review is necessary, follow the steps indicated.
- Make sure the connected Facebook page has at least one post.
Confirm that you are an Admin for the Facebook page
You must be an Admin of a classic Page or have full Facebook access to a new Page to be able to connect a business Instagram account with Nelio Content. You will find more information about access and functions of Facebook Pages here.
- Follow these Facebook instructions to view your role or access to the Facebook page.
- Confirm that you are an Adminr or that you have access to Facebook with full control.
- If you don’t have the correct role or access, ask the Page Owner or someone else with access to add you.
- If you have the correct role or access, ask the Page Owner or someone else with access to remove you and then add you back.
Confirm that two-factor authentication is enabled on Facebook for each Admin
Confirm that each connected Facebook Page Admin has two-factor authentication enabled on Facebook. You will find the instructions here.
Check Facebook permissions
Posting to your social networks from Nelio Content may not work correctly if all permissions are not enabled.
- Click here to open the settings page for your Facebook Business Integrations.
- Click View and edit on the Nelio Content app.
- Select all the Facebook Pages, Facebook Groups, and Instagram accounts you want to connect to Nelio Content, and enable all permissions. You may have to scroll down, depending on your account.
- Click Save.
- Go to your Nelio Content social profile page and connect your company’s Instagram account.
Contact Facebook Support
If the above steps didn’t work, something is wrong with Facebook and we can’t help you fix the problem. For your convenience, here is a link to contact Facebook support.