Nelio Content uses the timezone you have set in WordPress to properly display the contents in the editorial calendar. Take this into account and select the correct timezone in your installation.
To change the timezone is really easy following the next steps:
- Enter the Dashboard and make sure you’re already using the latest version of WordPress.
- Go to Settings and select the menu item General.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll find the Timezone option.
- Select the timezone you want to set.
- You can also change the Date Format and Time Format, if you want to set them differently.
- Click on Save Changes.
- Your settings are now changed.