Publishing content constantly is the key to success, for it’ll help you to build a solid and loyal reader base that’s eager to know your ideas and opinions. Moreover, it’ll help you to drive more traffic to your web, it’ll improve your visibility in social networks, and it’ll help you to score better in search engine rankings.
An editorial calendar is an easy, yet very powerful tool that helps you to conquer this publishing consistency. In particular, it eases the complexity of crafting outstanding content through all its different stages—conception, writing, revision, publication, and promotion. It’s the perfect companion for establishing specific deadlines and scheduling your colleagues’ work and yours.
An editorial calendar offers several benefits, including:
- unified vision of all your upcoming work,
- evenly distributing work among all the members of your editorial team,
- scheduling new posts and social messages easily,
- rescheduling content simply by dragging-and-dropping it,
- automatically rescheduling all social messages when a post is rescheduled, saving you a lot of time,
- sharing the same social messages in multiple networks all at once,
- sharing old posts in social networks with just a couple of clicks, and
- filtering your content to focus on what’s important at each moment.
If you’ve never used an editorial calendar before and you’ve been always using WordPress built-in post list, you’ll love Nelio Content! It’s a wonderful tool that feels like second nature.