Currently, Nelio Content is available in English, Spanish, and Catalan, but hopefully soon it will be in many more languages.
If you want to change the language of Nelio Content, you should only change the language of your WordPress installation. It is very easy if you follow these steps:
- Enter the Dashboard and make sure you’re already using the latest version of WordPress.
- Go to Settings and select the menu item General.
- At the bottom of the page, find the option Site Language.
- Select the proper language you want to change to.
- Click on Save Changes.
- The new language will be automatically installed (if required) and activated.