Where WordPress goes, we follow suit! We have released a couple of new versions of Nelio A/B testing to make sure Nelio works smoothly with WordPress 3.9 and that include also many other small updates to improve your user experience with the plugin. If you’ve not yet done it, update now and benefit from all these new features!
- Bug fix: title tag does no longer show a notice on certain installations
- Bug fix: heatmap tracking script now works for those elements that include the attribute “class”, but for which no classes are specified
- Tested with version 3.9
- Added “Preview” buttons for the original and goal pages when creating/editing an experiment.
- Added a “Back” button when viewing Heatmaps, so that the user can now go back and forth between the progress of a experiment and the heatmaps of its alternatives
- Improved user interface in “the Progress of the experiment” page, making the possible actions visible at all times
- Improved Heatmap tracking scripts
- Bug fix: compatibility issues with older versions of IE