We presented some of its new features. We discussed its new user interface. And finally, today, we’re releasing Nelio A/B Testing 3.0, the new version of our A/B testing solution for WordPress.
During the past few weeks, we’ve been working very hard to improve our service. We listened to you, folks, and Nelio A/B Testing is now easier to use, faster, and more beautiful than ever!. Some of the major improvements for this new version (we’ll review some of them in more detail in future posts, as soon as we recover from the release effort 🙂 )
- Improved code base. There’s a lot of new stuff under the hood. AJAX calls, super-efficient
mu-plugin, new settings,… all aimed at improving the performance and configuration of Nelio.
- New User Interface. Creating and editing experiments is now easier than ever. Everything works super-smooth—we won’t keep you waiting anymore after each action!
- Dashboard. All you need, when you need it. Relevant information at a glance to better monitor what’s going on in your site.
- Documentation. We updated our documentation to help you create experiments and understand their results.
- Advanced Conversion Management. We redesigned conversion goals. They are now more powerful (e.g. you can define that several user actions contribute to the same conversion goal), and ready to be extended in every new release.
If you’re already subscribed to one of our packages, upgrade your copy of our plugin right now to benefit from all these new enhancements! If you aren’t, what are you waiting for? Subscribe this week to one of our packages before we raise their prices! (We, at Nelio, appreciate the loyalty of our customers so no price raise for customers subscribed before then, including those still in the free trial period).
Featured image by Byron Bignell
Leave a Reply