2014 is almost over and it’s time to think about 2015. In these dates, it’s quite common to set some New Year’s resolutions. USA.gov gives us a few examples of the goals people will pursue:
- Lose Weight
- Volunteer to Help Others
- Quit Smoking
- Save Money
- Manage Debt
Why are we talking about this? Well, we want to help you achieve your New Year’s resolutions! In particular we want to make sure you get the most out of your WordPress, increase your customer base, and obtain more revenues! As you can imagine, the best way to achieve them all is applying A/B testing techniques. So, in order to make things easier for you, we’ve prepared the following offer:
You’ll have a whole year of Nelio A/B Testing with a 25% discount! Pretty cool, huh?
Don’t waster any more time and subscribe today—the offer will only be available until January, 4th, 2014.
2014 and Our New Year’s Resolutions
2014 has been an extremely exciting year for us. Nelio A/B Testing has evolved a lot, and that’s because of you guys! Here are some of the things we’ve been able to create with your help:
- Advanced support for publishers and bloggers with Headline Testing.
- We’re the first (and only) tool to support Widget Testing in WordPress.
- Support for Contact Form 7 and Gravity Forms.
- Several efficiency improvements, with advanced cache support.
- Improved User Interface and experiment automation.
Finally, we want to share our 2015 New Year’s resolutions with you:
- Increase the number of Nelio A/B Testing users.
- Improve our already-outstanding customer support.
- Implement new functionalities in our tool, such as, for instance, support for Custom Post Types.
Would you like to help us with the first one? 😉
Share your resolutions with us in the comments section! Next year, we’ll check them 😀
Featured Image by Kat.