With more than 8M downloads, WooCommerce powers over 24% of all online stores. If you are thinking about creating a new ecommerce or rebuilding your current one with WooCommerce, you should first read The 4 Steps of WordPress Theme Selection. Moreover, you’ll find a lot of awesome, responsive and feature-rich themes designed for building a WooCommerce store.
In this post, instead of selecting the best themes for WooCommerce, we’ve compiled our list of great 50 WooCommerce websites. The list has been compiled from the following sources:
- 12 Great Examples of WooCommerce Stores from WooThemes (@WooThemes). WooThemes create beautiful themes & plugins for WordPress, notably @WooCommerce, now part of the @automattic family.
- 40+ Most Notable Big Name Brands that are Using WordPress from WPBeginner (@wpbeginner). WPBeginner is the largest unofficial WordPress resource site offering WordPress tips, tricks and outher resources.
- 40 Incredible Websites Powered by WordPress by Sprout Social (@SproutSocial). Sprout Social is a social media managament and engagement platform for businesses.
- Site of The Day E-commerce Websites Winners from Awwwards (@awwwards). Awwwards is a directory of web design companies and professional web designers . They give awards that recognize the talent and effort of the best web designers, developers and agencies in the world.
- [Video] Woocommerce Showcase: 11 Beautiful WordPress eCommerce Websites Using WooCommerce from WooRockets (@WooRockets). WooRockets creates WooCommerce themes and plugins to boost a online shop up.
- Scaling WooCommerce – The 5 Largest Stores from GPL Club @GPLclub. GPL Club sells more than 123+ Premium WooCommerce Extensions, Themes & Plugins from $19/month.
- 43 Great Examples of WordPress Websites from Creative Bloq (@CreativeBloq). Creative Bloq is a blog that delivers a daily balance of creative tips and inspiration across web design, graphic design, 3D and more.
- 30 Insanely Awesome Websites using WordPress as a CMS from 1st Web Designer (@1stWebDesigner). 1st Web Designer is a community of Digital Professionals that share ideas, tips and knowledge to become a great web designer and marketer.
- Showcase >> Tag >> Business from WordPress.org (@wordpress). WordPress is the largest self-hosted blogging tool in the world. used on millions on sites seen by tens of millions of people every day.
- 5 Beautiful WooCommerce Sites from PracticalECommerce (@PracticalEcomm). Practical Ecommerce publishes independent articles and commentary to help business suceed online.
- 50 Inspirational ECommerce Website Designs from Vandelay Design (@VandelayDesign). A team of UI developers that creates great custom website designs.
- Nelio A/B Testing customers. We’ve also selected some of our customers that run WooCommerce.
We are sure they may be a source of inspiration for your WooCommerce website. Note that there is no particular significance in the order the sites are shown:
1. Blue Star Coffe
Blue Star Coffe uses a fully responsive theme created by Ryan Scherler D.B.A. Crashpad Design and it’s not available for you to dowload or buy.
2. The Spectator Magazine Shop
The Spectator Magazine Shop uses the Spectator version of the Shelflife theme created by Interconnect/IT from WooThemes; an e-commerce focussed theme.
Nelio A/B Testing
I was very impressed by the quality of this plugin, how easy it was to set up, and the outstanding support Nelio provides. I highly recommend Nelio A/B Testing.
Wakami uses a fully responsive theme created by Pixel jar and it’s not available to dowload or buy.
4. Forage & Graze
There is no information available about the author of the theme used by Forage & Graze.
5. Over Clothing
Over Clothing uses a fully responsive theme created by their own Over team and it’s not available for you to dowload or buy.
6. Edible Blossoms
Edible Blossoms use the responsive Canvas theme from WooThemes.
Yousli uses a custom theme developed by Digital Thing and it’s not available to download or buy.
8. Apogee CE
Apogee uses Avada theme from ThemeFusion and it’s available on Themeforest.
9. Picky Bars
Picky Bars uses a custom WordPress theme developed by Needmore Designs not availble to download or buy.
EcoKitty uses a generated child theme for the Avail theme from iThemes.
Dineamic uses a customize theme developed by the Dynamic Dreamz team. Not available to download or buy.
13. Cupcake Studio
Cupcake Studio uses a custom theme developed by MooMoo Web Studio and it’s not available to download or buy.
14. Porter & York
Porter & York uses a custom theme developed by Kristy Sullivan and it’s not available to download or buy.
15. J. Hornig
J. Hornig uses a custom theme not available to download or buy.
WooThemes uses the Woo5 Cleanup theme designed, of course, by WooThemes.
17. The Obama Foundation
The Obama Foundation uses a customized theme developed by Blue State Digital.It has a collapsed navigation menu on the left, which flies in when a user takes mouse over it.
18. Trendy Resumes
Trendy Resumes uses a child theme developed by Lilaea Media of Trizzy from Purethemes and it’s available at Theme Forest.
19. Joco Cups
Joco Cups uses the Salient theme developed by ThemeNectar and it’s available at Theme Forest.
20. Comic Cartel
Comi Cartel uses the Salient theme developed by ThemeNectar and it’s available at Theme Forest.
21. Dark Horse
Dark Horse uses a custom theme developed by Jarrad Nelson and it’s not available to download or buy.
22. Organized Themes
Organized Themes uses a custom theme developed, of course, by Organized Themes.
23. Page Lines
Page Lines uses a custom theme developed by themselves and not available to download or buy.
WPML uses a custom theme developed by Tammy Hart.
25. Entrepreneur Bookstore
Entrepreneur Bookstores uses the MayaShop theme and it’s available at Theme Forest.
26. PawPrint Pets
PawPrint Pets uses the Genesis Framework developed by StudioPress and available to dowload and buy there.
Yes uses a custom theme made by Six and it’s not available to download.
28. Bxxlght Lightbox
Bxxlght uses a custom theme designed by Wonderland (see their great website below #31).
Wootten uses a custom theme developed by Guvnor
30. Neopolitan Clothing
Neopolitan Clothing uses a custom theme designed by Nathan Lampe.
Wonderland uses a custom theme designed by themselves.
32. Crack Magazine
Crack Magazine uses a custom theme designed by Saul Martin.
33. Rotary Means Business – Rotary Club
Rotary Means Business does not provide information about the current theme is using.
34. The Salon
The Salon website uses the Bridge theme developed by QODE and it’s available at Theme Forest.
Privateer uses a custom theme designed by Obox Design who also have plenty of themes to download and buy.
Hemline uses a custom theme powered by Story Block Media.
37. Bang Bang T-Shirts
Bang Bang T-Shirts uses the Divi theme designed by Elegant Themes.
The concept of the web Made4Fun was created by Progetty Studio and coded by Federico Brigante.
mākgoods uses a custom theme develop by Paradox Design Studio
Olukai uses a custom theme developed by Cuker.
41. AB Aeterno
AB Aeterno uses a custom theme developed by Happy Brain S.r.l. and not available to download or buy.
Zanetto uses a custom theme developed by Happy Brain S.r.l. and not available to download or buy.
43. Leon Petersen
Leo Petersen uses the Digit theme from YOOtheme. You can download it from their website.
44. Tea Kini
Tea Kini uses the WooPress from 8theme and available at Themeforest.
Nooka uses a custom theme developed by JCESEO.
46. Maxlife Living
Maxlife uses Blaszok theme developed by Massive Pixel Creation and available at ThemeForest.
47. Honest Brew
Honest Brew uses Atelier theme from Swift Ideas and available at their website.
48. Mom & Pop Corn
Mom & Pop Corn uses the Flatsome theme developed by UX-Themes and available at ThemeForest.
Emmanuelle.d uses a custom theme not available to download or buy.
50. Menagerie Climb
Menagerie uses a custom theme developed by Young & Hungry and it’s not available to download or buy.
I hope all this information may inspire you to improve your WooCommerce website!
Featured Image: Casa Batllo by Núria
Leave a Reply